JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – PARAMEDICS
South Pend Oreille Fire and Rescue is accepting resumes for three full time Paramedic positions for shift work.
1. Paramedic certification
2. Firefighter experience/training preferred.
3. Valid Washington State Drivers License with good driving record
4. Pass pre-employment background checks, drug test and physical.
5. Obtain wildland red card within one year of employment.
6. Capable of working a shift schedule.
Will assess injuries, administer emergency medical care and other assigned duties. Will transport injured or sick persons to medical facilities.
Will be able to perform firefighter duties to include structural and wildland tasks.
Annual salary is approximately $75000. Which includes a benefit stipend and a shift differential. Shifts will be 48 hours on and 96 hours off. These positions will be in the LEOFF retirement system.
Please send resume and letter of interest to Chief Brad Martin by no later than 5:00PM on December 1st, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact Chief Martin at 509-953-2730 with any questions.
South Pend Oreille Fire and Rescue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Public Information Officer